We advertise residential properties on Facebook, Twitter, Zoopla, Prime Location, On the Market, our own website and www.caithness.org, as well as through own town centre office in Thurso and the John O’Groats Journal and Caithness Courier.
Our extended portal network ensures your property is visible to millions of property searches, to reach the largest number of potential buyers as quickly as possible.
Every sale is individual, so our residential sales team will clearly explain the process and what we do, what it will cost and when we will do it. With 20 years of experience in selling residential property across the North Highlands, we can use our local knowledge and market insights to advise you at every step.
Each of our estate agency customers benefits from:
- A highly personal experience, working closely with an experienced, professional negotiator focused on securing you the best price for your property
- Advice and guidance in listing your property and preparing for marketing your home
- Property photography and virtual 360° tours
- National marketing on all the major property portals
- Prominent window advert in our Thurso town centre estate agents office
- Clear & transparent pricing
- Accompanied viewings
- Viewing feedback and regular updates
We pride ourselves on our communicative & friendly approach to delivering the best service possible, working closely with you throughout your property transaction. Chat to us today if you have any questions. We’ll be happy to answer any queries, provide a valuation, or share recommendations we’ve received from the local customers who have come to us for property advice and services regularly over the past 20 years.